LEXI’S Hombre Muerto Norte project comprises approximately 1,800 hectares in the north of the prolific Hombre Muerto Salar – Argentina’s highest quality lithium brine reservoir. Located adjacent to Lithium South’s HMN Project and lithium giants POSCO and Livent, LEXI is currently in permitting process to begin exploratory drilling in the latter half of 2023.
- Located within Argentina’s highest-quality, most prolific salar
- Contiguous with Posco’s and Lithium South’s proven lithium-dense brine
- Easily accessible to existing infrastructure and drilling logistics
- Extensive flat terrain suitable for siting of the production facility
- In exploration-permitting process